SG

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Love it

Organic fair trade ashwagandha, very effective.. been using this product for years and always happy with it. highly reccomend. at the moment since I'm taking other things in the morning, I take 2 pills before bed and it helps me slow down and sleep well. I love how this herb knows how to give you what you need - energy and vitality as well as focus and calm

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I take 2 daily with food and notice a difference. I’ve also taken them at night. When I’m feeling anxious its usually because I forgot to take these. I take them and within an hour I have a calmness. I recommend these over other anxiety products. I’ve noticed the best results with this. Great quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been suffering extreme anxiety attacks and panic attacks, I have been caring for my father who ended up in the hospital on Christmas and I am his sole caretaker, it was so overwhelming I ended up in the hospital,they didn’t find anything, and so out of sheer desperation I heard about Ashwagandha, ans it has been a lifesaver, I am 55 and recently told on top of everything that I am menopausal, Ashwagandha took my anxiety and panic way down I am so grateful for Organic India, if you are hesitant, don’t be just buy it!!!!!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

my doctor recommended taking ashwaghanda . I hardly noticed a difference until I ran out and didn't have any. That's when I really noticed that it just seems to "relax" my nervous system in a very gentle manner. If you're experiencing an undue amount of stress I highly recommend taking ashwagandha and this is a great organic co to buy from. Good luck!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I take this to benefit my thyroid (I have Hashimotos) and also to help lower my cortisol levels to fight stress. It seems if I don't take this supplement, I can get very nervous. It also helps with sleep. I like this brand because it is non GMO verified, and I trust it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good quality brand - I've tried Ashwaganda from a variety of brands and this one wins so far - smooth and potent. It helps to calm down, but not in a drowsy way, so you can comfortably work after it. I'd say the quality of work even improves after taking the product, because it eliminates anxiety. It is a powerful adaptogen, improves mood and promotes restful sleep.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great quality product. I used it along with Testo jack 200 and maca. The ingredients of this supplement was checked and approved by 3rd party labs for quality. The size is good and the broduct has almost no smells which ia a bonus. Use it if you're after tranquility and calm.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I don't ever want to be without these! In just a few days I felt drastically better. I am going through a very stressful time in my life and have read such wonderful things about Ashwagandha. This brand has worked so well for me. I am less stressed and feel such a joyful increase in my mood. I feel much more equipped to handle stress. This supplement is a game changer! I ordered an extra bottle so I don't run out!

Great product works wonders on stress and fatigue. I love the quality of the ayurvedic ingredients used and the simplicity of the list. The pill size is small and easy to swallow. Does not have any smell or bitter taste. It does make a difference in mood because it helps you relax. It benefits me when i overdose with caffeine and helps my body relax more. In the beginning i noticed difference in sleep as it was better quality, but with time i don't notice more improvement in sleep but during the day i can tell the difference. Thyroid not sure if it made any changes.

Posted on May 15, 2022

A brilliant supplement for the nervous system.... Quality of ayurvedic ingredients is reflective in my lowered stress , lifted mood . No taste or smell as its in a capsule easy to take formula. Ashwagandha is a known adaptogen , helping in overall mood . The benefit is excellent and exceptional. A great size and valulue for money.