SG

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Couldn't live without it

Some people can't live without their morning coffee, I for one can't live without my Tulsi Green tea. Have been drinking this tea for many years now, and no other green tea compares to it. I love how it doesn't go bitter even if I leave the teabag in (which I always do). Also my cup is 500ml size and one tea bag and it goes the distance. People might panic and buy toilet paper, but my most urgent priority is that I have enough of this tea on hand!!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality, very health ingredient and has a lot of benefits . The size is not big, but the tea is very taste . frequency serving blend Use it every morning before breakfast. I like that it is free caffeine . The package true to size I like a lot about this product!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I was hesitant at first to go away from my usual jasmine tea, but this Tulsi Green, while different, is wonderful! I usually have 2-3 cups in the AM and the tulsi seems to gift me a lift. This’ll be my go-to tea from now on.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I simply love this. I like that they source pure products and it shows in the tea. One of my favorite green tea bags in the market

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Incredible taste. I have tried other green teas for health benefits and this is the best tasting with no bitterness. Plus I receive the qualities of Holy Basil.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is a fresh, earthy, pure quality green tea. No bitterness or funky aftertaste. I enjoy it with honey but most of the time I love it plain. I will be trying the decaf as I enjoy a cup of this tea in the evening.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I started drinking this tea because my doctor recommended green tea and tulsi for calming and relaxation, and this is a great combination. Tulsi has a unique smell and taste that I can’t really describe, but I’ve come to love it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I love this product. I normally hate tea. I would pince my nose and swallow it all at once. But this company is so amazing how smooth they make their tea. You must try it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I have tried every green tea including Macha green teas as they tend to be sweeter with a smoother taste. Honestly this green tea by Tulsi is the nicest tasting one yet. It has just the right amount of caffeine and all of the excellent properties of green tea including anti oxidents. The other added ingredients also add to the health factor of this amazing tea. A great pick me up and a beautiful taste any time of the day.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Tulsi is really bitter. I have to really dilute this to get the benefits. I add it to chamomile mint sun tea and then it works well for me.