SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The organic India series of Tulsi teas are the best line of tulsi teas I have been able to find in the standard online shopping sites. Quality is fantastic and, as the name suggests, all of the ingredients are organic. The lemon ginger variety is great for colder, rainy (or snowy) days!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have anxiety and this kind of tea keeps me calm and relaxed. It also tastes great without caffeine. I love it, I bought 4 like this one:)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

this is my favorite tea for the last year or so. its taste is surprising. the quality is very high, i like it because its no caffeine. the size of the package is small only 18 bags. the blend is unique. i like it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love it! Tastes great, very good quality, good value and top ingredients. I take it in the evening as they are caffeine free, and swap between the other flavours from this same brand.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very tasty and good blend tea. I drink this tea frequently, every morning and feel great. No caffeine. Each bag comes packed separately, so I can take also to work a couple of tea bags to enlighten my day :-)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i love this tea it gives u that freshness of ginger and a tiny spike of lemon taste i drink it once or twice a day and i love it

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love enjoying this delicious blend of ingredients. The taste is just perfect. The quality of ingredients is apparent. A benefit I get is healthy digestion. I use it with great frequency.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is one of my favorite teas day or night. I enjoy the spicy ginger flavor and the tulsi and lemon blend perfectly. One unfortunate thing is the tea bag does release tea dust (ginger powder I assume) when you take it out if the envelope.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great taste! Well packaged and good flavour. Good quality. I personally enjoy ginger lemon tea so this was really good. Serving portion is just nice and I don’t think it’s caffeinated. Good sized and good ingredients.

This tea is more than just delicious—it imparts a sense of healing and well-being. I love it for stress relief or if I feel a cold coming on.