SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Been adding this apple peel powder to my morning smoothie every day since I received it...It smelled fresh when I opened the bag...Lots of antioxidants in apple peels and I don't generally eat enough apples to give me that specific fiber. Peels are packed with nutrients In fact, a raw apple with skin contains up to 332% more vitamin K, 142% more vitamin A, 115% more vitamin C, 20% more calcium, and up to 19% more potassium than a peeled apple. The fiber is helping for my digestive system...I think most people don't get enough fiber which also helps to feel good bacteria... The health benefits are the very reason I purchased this product and Organic Traditions makes great products!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Using this to boost microbiome good bacteria. I blend it into my kefir smoothie. I have been trying to improve my health and this is now part of my new regime. Seems to be of good quality although I don’t have anything to compare it with. Easy to use product.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product. Apple peel is so good to detox radiation & good for other kinds of detox. Very glad i found the organic peel from Organic Traditions.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Dried apple peel is loaded with flavonoids and quercetin and I like it in shakes and bring it with me when I travel. I was happy with the price and quality.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take this to increase akkermansia for its gut healing benefits. Not cheap but a good organic product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Nice apple-y flavor, not too sweet. A great source of dietary fiber. I'm buying more of this!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought it just in case. Apple pectin was used during Chornobyl to remove radiation

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The package states that you can stir this product into water or juice and that is not true. I stirred for several minutes and it will not incorporate into the liquid. It remains a powder on top of the liquid. I even tried using a whisk and that doesn’t work either. I’m very dissatisfied.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I can’t believe the difference in my digestive system since using this product! I love that it is organic and it tastes great!