SG

Rosheru
Posted on Aug 21, 2021
Love!!

I love using this maca blend. It imparts a nice flavor when I add it to my juices and chia puddings. I appreciate that it’s gelatinized, so j don’t experience any digestive issues with it. I’ve tried others in the past that flared my eczema, but I don’t experience it with this. Will repurchase

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I buy this for my Mom - she has been using it in her smoothies for years and is always very happy with it. She uses several products from Organic Traditions and really notices an improvement in her health and how she feels. She is 68 and looks and feels great! Just make sure it doesn't interfere with any of your medications. Thank you iHerb for carrying these products at such a great price!

I have been taking maca for years for hormone balance. I really like this loose powder, as I can control the amount easily and it is much less expensive than capsules. I add it to my tea latte in the morning, froth it in with my milk. It has a pleasing roasted aroma. It helps keep chin acne and hot flashes at bay.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is the first time, I try this type of maca powder (red-purple maca, black maca). I like the taste more than the white, cream one. This probiotic bacillus coagulans is very robust. This means that it can survive conditions that other probiotics wouldn't. It produces lactic acid although is not the same as Lactobacillus. Still, I choose to take the powder mixed with water at room temperature. I also take it in the morning because both types of maca are every boosting. For those who are fairly new to maca, it's is a turnip root-like superfood, also an adaptogen, boosting vitality. It's also called the Peruvian Ginseng.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Very powerful superfood indeed! I can feel my energy level boosted after taking only a couple of days. Noticed big difference during my last menstruation. The discharge was more stable and color looked more healthy.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like the taste and it give energy and have fibre and packed nicely comes in packet , good quality and size of product and ingredients are good also

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

First time to purchase this product I will try how is it, Thank you.

a0742cd4-536d-4c8a-a93a-5a2c6068ee9f
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I start taking maca for my hormones and stress level. I take 4 days then off 3 days because we are not supposed to take continuously.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

This is definitely a potent maca for women, helps with my mood and stamina. It’s something I like to eat with Greek yogurt and cocoa powder and cinnamon, tastes good and very very healthy for women of all ages. It also helps with workouts and muscle growth, so that’s a plus for me especially when I am dieting.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was very weak, and the Maca help me coming back to my strength.