SG

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like this best of the green probiotics out there. I can add it to a smoothie or stir into Greek yogurt for a probiotic boost that gives energy for the day. It also contains chlorella but I add a spoonful of that separately as the plant medicine is fantastic.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Drinking this as a standalone can be a challenge. It needs to be added to smoothies or yoghurt to make it more palatable. Nevertheless, it keeps my body function regulated and has improved my digestive system due to the 1 billion probiotics per serving. The health benefits are worth having as a pantry essential.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great addition to the different kind of shakes. My son doesn't want to eat any vegetable so whenever I do some fruit shakes I add it and he loves it. it is great mix of greens and pure brand.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The taste isn’t bad since I already like matcha and unsweetened stuff but the effect is surely amazing, it’s good for the metabolism and gives massive energy to the body, will definitely repurchase. I already love the quality of the brand and purchased other ones

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I'm really enjoying this! I drink it every morning. I believe it's helping me use the bathroom more frequently which is great. I feel healthy when I drink it. All you need is a tablespoon!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Has almost everything you need to keep you balanced especially while fasting. Although the taste is not that good, it has a great nutrition density and a variety of healthy stuff that are hard to put together. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Very happy with this. I used to generally buy fresh greens and prepare a juice. This is really helpful. now I just add a spoonful of the powder in my coconut water or regular fresh juice without having to worry. will be stocking some more packets.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Taste really green, I’m mean … they all do but some green juice powders have a stronger green flavour and this one is definitely on of those, but overall nice ingredients, not grainy or powdery after taste

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Loved the ingredients listed and Organic Traditions as a company...however, this does not taste great at all. I just tried it mixed in some lemon water and it tastes very "healthy" or very "plant-like". Might be better mixed in a smoothie next time. But don't recommend as a quick "greens" drink to have as the flavour definitely needs help from whatever you mix it in.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

i add this to my green smoothy every day feeling things flowing