SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Highly recommended!

Really delicious! I use this with oat milk in my milk frother and it's really easy and tasty. Perfect coffee alternative. Lots of product for the size of pouch, so good value for money as it's really flavourful and you don't need to use heaps. Gives me a nice bit of energy without caffeine jitters and doesn't keep me up at night if I drink it in the afternoon. Great quality, highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So good didn’t use it cause of pregnancy the package good size blend in milk shake taste nice so high quality ingredient no caffeine serving big amount

3ef110f0-3b58-446d-a652-f239429f12ad
Posted on May 7, 2022

This has great taste, my only complaint is mixing it with just cold liquid never gets all the chunks out! I use my frother to help break the chunks up but the taste is slightly sweetend..... I prefer to mis my powder with a little bit water then add to ice and milk! yum!!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is so yummy and gives me great long-lasting energy! Unlike coffee it feels really good for my body and doesn’t give me any negative side effects. At the same time it feels soothing and energizing for my brain.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great taste. Easy to make. probiotics in the mixture. the price is good for the money.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Gives me a nice bit of energy without caffeine. Great as a morning beverage or as an afternoon pick-me-up.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

No matter that the powder does not dissolve completely. Because the sweet, healthy super-useful drink turns into a crunchy caramel. I expect a health effect.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

taste not bad, cant feel matcha taste, but yes the coconut, good quality of pro-biotic

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Did not enjoy the taste of this, was very bitter.