SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Neem Leaf Extract

The order was straight forward and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they arrived. My naturopath put me onto the neem leaf extract for my chronic lymphocytic leukemia and within 2 months my lymphocyte count dropped very significantly. I'm eager to see if it keeps dropping over the next few months.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

love this product!!I've been taking it for about 2 months now and it help me with my allergies and I find my skin softer and not has dry

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have neem and turmeric every morning and people say I look younger everyday. I no longer have digestive issues, gout, flaky skin. Also I feel a little boost of energy in the morning. Maybe that’s the coffee haha.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Very powerful form of Neem. I only take one a day. Very effective in clearing bacteria

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

2 weeks in, and I really like it! My cells seemed pleased after a few days

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this product. Perfect safe daily dose. Definitely ordering again. Recommend to all.

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

It is a bit expensive but very good quality, I have many food intolerances and suffer of IBS, I found this helping a lot with skin problems and bringing down inflammation, now it is always in my cupboard

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good health and good for skin

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Fast delivery as always. thank you so much.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

A most powerful immune booster, along with support of healthy gums and skin. Doesn't take more than one small tablet per day.