SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Neem composition is known as an anti parasitic, using this will benefit kitty to be free of fleas. Nice clean scent, doesn’t upset his tummy, gently on his skin and fur feels soft as silk with a cashmere texture. Package in a flip top lid so you’ll use the correct amount, a little goes a long way, and it lathers up really well. I’ve put a few drops in a foaming bottle and used as a dry bath too, so kitty is clean and smells fresh, more frequently. Highly recommend it

6cf5f16f-b4d4-47ab-9b58-18becf630476

I have a cat and I can say this shampoo is excellent for cats. We all know cats don’t need regular baths like dogs, but this shampoo: 1. Is soap-free so it almost doesn’t lather but it’s super gentle for your cat’s sensitive skin. It leaves your cat’s fur super soft, shiny and healthy; 2. Smells gentle too, it’s herbal and comforting like herbal tea. The scent has like a natural deodorant propriety and it’s not perfumey at all so I don’t think it bothers your cat that much. 3. The ingredients are natural! I’m all for products with natural ingredients for my cat so this is perfect for us; 4. Neem is known for having a natural repellent propriety. I googled about it and apparently it’s safe for cats! I hope it helps :) I highly highly recommend it!!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this shampoo for my pup. Lathers well and he isn’t itchy after bath time. Neem Repels fleas too. I’m like the gentle natural ingredients

63d876b4-ca6c-436d-9010-7a1bcfb2cffc
25c2f48b-2edc-49a4-918f-5328c441c570
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I used to live in an area where ticks were so bad. I got this shampoo was hoping to help to use it for my sensitive skin dog who had to fight with nasty ticks among other bugs. Overall, This shampoo worked well the smelled nice while and after using the shampoo on my dog. the shampoo made my dog's fur very soft as well. The size is large also thick consistency enough to use a very small amount for my 90lbs dog. Overall, This soap was great at preventing pests for my dog, also smelled very nice and gentle on my dog's skin. I would recommend this pet soap!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Scent is good .. I been using it the second time and it does not irritate my doggy skin. Will continue using it and recommend to my friend. The size is great . Package receive in good condition. Very gentle to skin. Texture is thick type and it does not create much form .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Been using it for my adult dog for years. No fragrance. No foam. No frill. Love it for that. My dog would agree with me too!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The product is just awesome, has high quality, taste nice, the packaging is good, the ingredient is listed out clearly. Highly recommend it to those who intended to buy it! It really helps a lot!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I really like this shampoo for my puppy. I like the delicate smell . Lathers good and rinses off good. My doggie doesn’t mind ;) I tried different shampoo but always go back to this one

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Lovely scent, works well on whatever itchy thing I have on my scalp. Can use it often and still leaves my hair in good condition. Excellent quality.

Maya
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Removes dirt and oils very well from the fur, even though it doesn't foam very well (which is good for me, means less chemicals). Seems they itch less, and the fur is really shiny. no dandruff in the winter.