SG

Ok

Small :(

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When it's cold, I drink only warm drinks and the toilet is near, but it takes time to go to the toilet because I have a bad foot. So I was looking for a urine leak pad at a drug store, but most of the slim types didn't give me a sense of security. At that time, I was looking for something on my beloved iHerb! This is thick and there is no sense of security. I also recommended it to my elderly mother (my mother also has a bad leg and it is difficult to go to the bathroom).

Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

These are pads without wings that fit pads without wings and they don't leak with the edges to take them, but I noticed something with the sides folded. I didn't understand what the benefit of this movement was, I put two pictures for clarification, organic cotton, the thickness of the pads is thick, their length is medium to small, take them at the time of sale is better If you benefited from my comment, press 👍

b7dd1ee3-cbef-4bee-a033-4ccd4abdea5c
ed868b31-31cd-4f85-8b71-518f1e4b33c9
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Natural cotton is amazing, absorbs and does not feel sensitive, and I would like to order it with every order 😍😍

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took pads for my mother, this problem is common at a certain age. good, do not miss.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

My mother asked me to order it. He said it wasn't itchy and it was really good.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Quite a voluminous pack, three drops, organic coating, but - the absence of wings and an impressive thickness

Posted on Oct 19, 2021