SG

Rosy
Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Lovely fragrance!

This is my first time buying Pacifica body wash and I'm very happy with the purchase. The body wash is a clear gel and smells of peaches and strawberry. In my opinion, the peach scent is more dominant but smells awesome. No overwhelming artificial scent, just like real fruit that does not linger very long. What I like most is that the body wash is made with no harsh chemicals, and free of parabens, phthalates, SLS and mineral oils. It also has real strawberry and peach leaf extracts with additional aloe very and vitamin C. It also comes in a 100% recycled plastic bottle and made in the USA.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This scent is delicious! Not foody but full of fruitiness and it's a really rich, creamy lather so fantastic quality overall. The bottle is a good size for the price and it boasts the sorts of ingredients that we love from this brand. Definitely recommended for a nice, daily summer shower gel & in combo with the cream you might choose to go with that scent without perfume! This one is a goer!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Was afraid that the sweet smell would be too much for me however it’s really nice. Would recommend highly if you’re into fruity scents.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The smell is very nice but I could see myself getting sick of it very easily. It suds up heaps and makes my skin feel very soft.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The scent is so beautiful! Nice and gentle and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is also super cute!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Smell like peach juice . No noticeable strawberry smell . Good and doesn't dry skin.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Smells great, cute packaging. I bought it for a friend and they really enjoy it!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It smells so good! It’s also gentle on the skin. I recommend it 😄

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Love the smell, lathers nicely. Super happy that I could find this online

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It smells so nice and make my skin so smooth.