SG

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have a dry, itchy scalp and most shampoos didnt help with it and caused dandruffs but after using this one, my scalp is truly more moisturized and it feels so light, no dandruffs too which was a big surprise because I only used it a couple of times. Really recommend it to people with dry, sensitive scalp.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wanted to try a new shampoo and I'm really happy with this. My hair felt soft but not too soft and had a nice, mild smell.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am enjoying this product really clean and pleased with the pure ingredients. The price is affordable and not as expensive as the salon products.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great lightweight shampoo, no nasty ingredients, works well for my hair.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Loved this more than I thought I would. Sooooo good, conditioner paired with this is good too.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This stuff is amazing…I have very thin hair and it’s lightweight and makes my hair so soft!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

perfect, scent is mild and it does not dry my scalp I've loved everything I've ever bought from this brand

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is my first time to use their hair care. Love this shampoo for hydrating my dry hair

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is my husband's favorite shampoo. It's gentle on the scalp, but has great cleansing properties and smells really nice.