SG

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Excellent !

Absolutely love this face cream for day or night. I mix a few drops of the glow baby serum or whichever serum I am using at the time. This face lotion is matte which I appreciate. Gives a ton of moisture and gives my complexion a healthy glow. Helped to decrease fine lines. Doesn't break me out. Smells faintly and pleasantly like vanilla and orange. Absolutely love it! Well done Pacifica!

85e91a92-cfcb-4c88-890c-44801cd35244
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love this product! Took a shot trying it, and it is the best face cream I have ever tried. I dont love the smell, to me it smells like apple cider vinegar. But its easy to get past because of all the other benefits- it makes me feel glowy, bright, perfectly moisturized without a greasy feel! Usually i struggle to find a cream moisturizing enough. This is great! The pump was broken though, so i have to just unscrew it and wipe it on my hand. Which is sucky. Otherwise i highly highly reccomend.

Bought this face lotion after trying the baby glow vitamin C serum. And I am delight that it smells the same. Moisturises the skin well without being too greasy. Absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky film on the face. The skin feels very plump, moisturised and dewy. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love this product! The packaging is cute. The ingredients are environmentally friendly. I have sensitive skin and it works perfectly. It keeps my skin moisturized all day.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love everything from Pacyfica, and this one is great under daily cream for a very dry skin. Plus hydration of course.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s looks like cream not lotion its heavy and I like that especially if you want extra hydrated

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Feels good in the skin and does not feel greasy. It is vegan and cruelty free.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This moisturizer is very nice , it goes on thick but absorbs nicely

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I just started using this moisturizer, and I really like it. Works very well and smells lovely.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022