SG
4.5

4.5
k82022
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

i really like this brand. always good quality and size for price. i like this lip glow stick but i don’t love. it did make my lips a bit shiny but they didn’t feel as moisturized as i thought. but my lips defiantly were not dry! i’m impressed with the smooth texture so that’s good. no colour because this one is clear sheet.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This felt like silk on my chapped lips. It's see through and I enjoy it a lot. No special scent, for every day use, it's good quality and size for the price.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Oily stick, no weir sense at all. Really love the feeling after each apply because it giving my lip soft and a bit shine. It’s looking very naturally.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Not only is Pacifica Glow Stick Lip oil a fantastic go-to alone or over lipstick to keep my lips dewy and soft...I've found it to be better than an overnight lip mask throughout the night.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Very nice lip oil. It’s very moisturizing. I use it as a lip gloss. I only have to put it on my lips twice a day.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

It works well for as long as it stays on the lips (which is about 30 minutes without eating or drinking) and so, the lips are dry again after 30 minutes. The quality seems high and it feels lovely on, not sticky. Very moisturizing. It just doesn’t stay on long. My lips are very dry and might just be sucking the product up. But that’s my experience, anyway. The size is good. I paid about 600 jpy (about 6 usd) on special. I feel it is worth that price. Good for any age. Especially useful in winter.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I love this brand but was honestly not impressed by this product. Medication is making my lips extra dry and this didn't seem to make a dent in them. It might be good for a top gloss but not recommended for dryness. The texture is soft,the ingredients are clean and it's cruelty free with no scent so it definitely has some positive points to it!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

The lip oil feels good, but I wish it would stay longer on my lips. I use it most during the evening/night when I don't need a lip gloss, but I believe the vit. e nourishes my lips.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great color , moisturizing, scent is okay , texture is great , coverage is good , soft , pretty packaging

5f97262c-b259-4567-94e8-e0a6b1664104