SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am a big fan of Pacifica products and their mascara in general. Often natural brands use alcohol in their formulation which causes a burning sensation. I didn't experience anything like that with this product. The prefer the size of the wand over the other Pacifica ones as it is a bit smaller. It applies much easier and I do notice the "extending" quality.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'm so glad iHerb has this mascara now. It's one of the best I've used. Does not smear and stays on all day long even though it is not waterproof. Makes lashes thick without clumping and this is a natural brand from Pacifica.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Despite this being the first time using this version of Pacifica's mascara, Pacifica is hands-down my favorite mascara brand for years. The quality is excellent and, despite being more expensive than your average drug store mascara, the extra you pay is worth it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good mineral mascara but I didn’t expect it’s all in glittering particles! Which is especially uncomfortable while washing it off. Not the fault of the the mascara though, I was probably unattentive when reading about it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It's okay; it not "super charged." I wish the mascara was a thicker consistency and really stuck to your eyelashes. A couple of coats does not not make your eyelashes look dramatic or pop. I do like the thick brush but for I don't think it's worth the price.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love it, easy application, gives good volume and length

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

love pacifica's mascara. eyelashes don't stick and look great.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have sensitive eyes, and this mascara doesnt cause any irritation or redness...

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good everyday mascara for long hours and natural look . Smooth texture, gives lashes a soft appearance. No strong scent.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I don't know if the product is like that or It came dry, there was no color and the mascara was very dry. It doesn't worth