SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Very moisturising

Was quite surprised how good this was! It has a slight scent of ylang ylang which is quite overpowering at first but quickly fades. Skin looks quite nice and smooth after using. Takes a while to absorb so I like to layer quite a bit on at night and doesn’t irritate it clog pores

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I was looking for a non-toxic and cruelty-free rich moisturiser and came across this vegan collagen!!! I am really impressed with it. It is rich, skin-friendly, gets absorbed easily once applied and feels good knowing the ingredients are clean and ethical. WIN WIN. Loving Pacifica's products.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very nice scent easy to use very good quality and good size. Very good for my age. Nice package. Very good benefit very good composition for all seasons. Very moisturizer gentle texture for sensitive skin. Very nice product for using in the night and for recovery too. Is easy to use and very gentle.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Love this cream - I use it almost every night. It has a nice faint scent, nothing too invasive. Size seems small but it lasts a long while - you don't need a lot each time. It's moisturizing but not sticky which I find some night creams tend to be. Doesn't cause acne, feels nice and I definitely feels the difference in the morning if I skip a night. I also suspect it reduced some of the wrinkles around my eyes, but who's to say for sure :) Price is relatively ok compared to other creams, but if you get it on sale - it's definitely a win. I'll probably but again and/or try other creams of the same company.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It has a delightful rosey scent to it, which I like a lot. It's texture is luxurious and thick and it feels pampering, and it's most definitely moisturizing. I like the packaging and the jar size is very decent. If it's really beneficial besides just moisturizing, then the price is also amazing

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It's very moisturizing and so far it is working very well for me. The fragrance is very light, but I still prefer products without added fragrance even if it is natural.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like this cream I use it to seal in all my night routine products inside the skin.. it has nice scent.. its very high quality.. in the morning I can notice good texture and even tone

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The cream is creamy and smell good with Lily flower!! The cream moisturize my skin and give me a recover on acnes. The scent smells smoothing and delightful. Maybe it’s a bit creamy for summer but acceptable.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

it was quite surprised me when first time to try, the scents smell amazing and another you will feel your skin quality is smooth and looks clean

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been using this product for a few months now and it’s improved the appearance of my under eye bags and dark circles. It also keeps the area around my eyes moisturized through the day!