SG

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Good, English original review

Good conditioner. it's so thick it doesn't come out easily and has no slip i couldn't detangle with it but conditions very well. the hair feels soft and strong and your curls will pop up after rinsing it. not fan of the smell it's a bit weird but it doesn't linger at all. i will definitely repurchase this product thank you i hope my review helped ❤

2f3d904b-9cf1-4b27-8202-b4d3ca70974d
d03cb8e3-b77e-407e-b0ed-9c82a84193f5
56aecf4c-f457-4bbe-9b4f-a06a64408d49
09f53334-279e-4747-907b-a14d7f3306f0
iReeRee
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Amazing conditioner, mild scent, benefits gives moisture to scalp, composition good quality ingredients, use for hair in shower, ages adult, good size and package no sensitive reactions

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Very rich conditioner, the smell is between shea butter and cocoa from Palmer’s. It says it can be used from the roots to ends, but since O have very oily hair I didn’t try it in my roots.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I thought it was a shampoo of the same type so I accidentally ordered. At the same time, the conditioner itself is excellent for hair, with a special scent that I like.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My hair is very soft after this product. Also, I like the sweet scent of the conditioner. I use it twice a week and a big package is very economical. I like product quality and can recommend it as well as all Palmer’s products

anna
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great !! Its rare to find a conditioner that works well without weighing down the roots . Very good for soft curly hair between 2a - 3b . Improves curls , hair soft and moisturised . Hair near roots keeps volume and no frizz !

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Fabulous shampoo best shampoo and conditioner Palmers have done yet well worth trying. Rich creamy and smells amazing. Fabulous for damage long hair and heat protection when drying. Will definitely get more.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My hair was not cool I noticed that comes better when I used

26037a75-07e1-4e3a-97ec-2b6277855ca3
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very moisturizing for my kinky curly hair. Will buy again. Smells good too