SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
excellent results, good experince.

I was excited about the shampoo but using it was not overwhelmed. The bottle is only OK. I shampoo itself is very thick and took some time to work into my (thin) hair. IT is foamy, but again thick foam. In the first application, I had almost no foam and in the second I had too much and it took some time to wash away. I didn't particularly like the smell but it is not unpleasant or something like that. It is said to have a clarifying effect and I am not sure about it. After washing the hair didn't feel light. For me, though, having very very thin hair is just fine. But still, after drying and brushing my hair felt good. I can't tell if it was the shampoo or the conditioner tough. If you find this helpful, please 👍 the review🙏

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Amazing shampoo, mild scent, benefits gives moisture to scalp, composition good quality ingredients, use for hair in shower, ages adult, good size and package no sensitive reactions.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like all Palmers great products, this one is no exception. The scent is amazing, on the sweet cocoa side and i enjoy it my each use. My hair and scalp feels moisturize after each use. The quality is great and decent size package. Will buy again for sure

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It’s a very thick shampoo that it makes it almost hard to squeeze from the bottle. The scent is very pleasant like other Palmer’s products- cocoa . It made my hair so soft like baby’s hair !!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I bought the conditioner and liked it so much I had to buy the shampoo! It’s the same scent, very hydrating shampoo. I really enjoy Palmer’s products!!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Excellent scent and quality. I use it daily and the benefits are evident from the get-go. Contains no SLS which is an excellent upside.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this shampoo so much. Its scent is pleasant and special, its touch is pleasant on the hair, and it leaves the hair soft and not dry.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very good shampoo for curly hair! Left my hair smooth and nice smell. I recommend better to use it with its conditioner. Just a small amount of shampoo is enough to clean ur entire hair! Shampoo and conditioner were packed very well.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

yummy! amazing shampoo! i always buy the coconut one and this time i wanted to try this one, it smells good and my hair feels soft and moisturized.