SG

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very moisturizing I noticed the difference in only one use, the size is perfect for its price, even though it’s supposed to be scent less but it has a little bit of apricot scent which you can’t really smell after applying, i use it mostly on my knees. The texture feels like butter but thicker.

4ad761a1-d57b-4db5-a28d-fec569e67914
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This cream is butterry but not greasy. It can be washed away by water easily so it won't leave a smash of oil on your hands after applying to the body. Nourishing enough for normal skin but may not be sufficient for super-dry skin. It is also fragrance free so it it doesn't smell as strong as other Palmers products.

c8aab4a7-95a0-48e4-b456-cac75618187a
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Am a Palmersholic this One is an incredible about the texture it’s heavy creamy and light in same time your skin gonna love it anyway I have a sensitive skin that why palmers the chosen one

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Palmers body butter keeps my skin supple and smooth and hydrated and the bonus it smells good as well. It’s also at a great price for a really good quality product and is good value for money.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Large size. Composition of ingredients good for my skin. I use it routinely. Feels wonderful. Does not contain preservatives which shows quality.Takes good care of my hands and body. Neutral smell, which I prefer.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The smell is not great. Moisturizes dry skin really well, and easy to apply to. I have very dry skin, so I apply body oil first and then slather this on. This combination has really helped improve my skin texture as well as the appearance.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The cream is thick, but it absorbs quickly after application and the skin is very lubricated, no more dryness and itchiness in the Beijing winter! It's great, so perfect for the northern winter!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good ,, quickly absorbed from the skin ,, make the skin smooth ,, i put it to my all body ,, i love it 💝

47ff97ee-ad41-4890-ba8e-431582885f14
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I using it with mango butter and Shea butter and it’s been good so far !

d6af444f-682a-4d90-8443-5203b81105cc