SG

healingwings
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great taste and not sweet but satisfying

These are pretty good with not the too sweetness that makes you regret these. One cookie can satisfy and amazing that they are soft but not a little crunchy as well. I have not had chocolate cookies like them and gluten free are hard to find that don't taste mediocre. :)

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Wow those are truly great flavored cookies. The texture is great too, crunchy and yummy! It does contain sugars, though organic, and not much, since it tastes strongly of high quality dark chocolate, it’s not so sweet, I find it just perfect. If you like a strong, bitter taste of dark chocolate, those cookies are just for you. The texture is not so crumbly either, the cookie dough “holds” itself. I was looking for a kind of healthier cookies that aren’t bombarded with sugars or high-fructose corn syrup and I was happy to find out that these cookies are made of rice flour. I find it better than white wheat flour. Anyways, those are awesome, not as addictive as the “regular” sweetened cookies and candies, I can eat 1-2 per day without wanting to eat carelessly. So it kind of helps me stay on a low sugar diet, without having to give up cookies and chocolate. I can still enjoy them, stay in contact with my body needs, and be on diet all together. I just purchase some more packets. Please do not raise the price!

Final found the one that I looking for for so long! Very dark chocolate dough with the right amount of chocolate bits. Maybe the chocolate flavour of this cookie can't be compared with those high-ends. But this one is totally better than the average chocolate snack with tons of sweetener. Their recipe is unlike the regular products, I can taste a hint of savoury in it. It elevates the taste of the whole chocolate cookie. Fascinating!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very rich chocolate cookies. Could use some more chips. Some had three others none. Very crumbly but can use them for sprinkling over yogurts, etc.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Bought this for my husband sadly he didn’t like them but I on the other hand LOVED THEM!!! I was very surprised to see how delicious they actually were. I had to drink them with milk because the chocolate is indeed dark. Overall, nice purchase.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Might be a suitable snack if you’re occasionally craving super sweet chocolate baked goods, but not for every day consumption as it increases my heart rate so much with all that sugar.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like this one has no chemical ingredients with great quality. Taste and texture is also good. I’ll repeat for sure.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not going to lie, my husband and I demolished these! They are so good.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These cookies are heavenly if you’re a chocolate lover.