SG

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Wow! This supplement is out of this world! Excellent for sluggish liver detox pathways, also good for digesting fats and helps bile. I recommend this product for people with gut dysbiosis as it strengthens the gut liver axis as a whole. People that have bloating, acid reflux, mast cell activation, gastroparesis, histamine intolerance would benefit from this amazing supplement like I have. Especially useful when fresh artichokes aren’t in season! I have found a major improvement to my health after taking artichoke and best of all is that it has no nastier fillers.

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I noticed an improvement within 1- 2 days. It's made a noticeable difference in my digestion. I'm taking one capsule each with breakfast and dinner. I am also stacking this with tudca and the two seem to work well together to boost bile. There are many options for bitter stimulants, but many of the others contain estrogenic compounds unfortunately. I chose this brand because first it ticks the box of being an extract and second there are no fillers. It depends on what's important to you but there are cheaper options around.

Artichoke can reduce symptoms of IBS such as stomach pain, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and heartburn. Artichoke can improve liver function for people with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, there's evidence that it can contribute to overall liver health. I give it to my 14yo who has epilepsy and should take heavy drugs. I alternate it with milk thistle and dandelion root every 2 weeks.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

With no fillers or harmful ingredients in it, the only thing I would improve in this product is making the artichoke be organic. A couple of these capsules taken with a heavy meal help my digestion very much, and I also take it with milk thistle to keep my liver healthy. I wish Paradise Herbs made it in a larger size.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I highly recommend this supplement for those with both gut and liver issues, especially sluggish liver detox pathways! It is natural, free of fillers and very gentle.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Really good for improving my digestion.I like this brand because there are no fillers so it's best to pay a small amount more for the best quality ingredients

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Highly recommend. It's often recommended to take choleretic supplements at night before sleep , as while we're sleepping the bile often tend to obstruct, and by doing so we make a preventation against gallbladder stones, for example.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I had to buy these as planetary herbals been out of stock for a long time. They are a good second option but I have to take 2 x supplements to get the same benefit as planetary herbals supplement.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I absolutely love I-Herb. This product is very clean which is why I like Paradise Herbs. The price is fantastic. I'm not 100% certain that it is having a liver cleansing effect but I haven't had any negative issues.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product is fantastic. I have felt so much better since taking it. I feel less bloated and my muscles don't feel as achy. The product has no fillers and no disgusting taste. Really easy to take. Overall a great product and highly recommend.