SG

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Really recommend it

So much underestimated tonic. Everyone talks about Ginkgo, while there's this wonderful herb, a bit strong for the stomach, better to take it after a meal (for me at least). There were a lot of scientific researches showing good results with groups of kids who had ADHD and sufficient improvements in learning processes after taking bacopa. Helps with tonsillitis and sinusitis.

I love bacopa. Bacopa monnieri is an ancient Ayurvedic herbal remedy for many ailments. Human studies show it may help boost brain function, help with ADHD symptoms, and reduce stress and anxiety. Also, it may possess anticancer properties and reduce inflammation and blood pressure. I give it to my 14yo who has special needs for better concentration and memory. The herb contains saponin compounds such as bacosides and bacopasides, which may enhance the communication of brain chemicals involved in cognition, learning, and memory, and inhibit inflammation in the brain. It should be taken in a long course up to 3 months and repeat again in a few weeks time for good long-lasting results

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Basically, it works, however, currently, I don't use it before I need to concentrate or study and such but more for social occasions, which make me feel a bit more focused and free I suppose. Sometimes I did take two. I will note first taking it felt pretty weird. Quality seems very good and I do like this brand in general. Like if you find it helpful.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My brain saver. Since taking Bacopa, I can recall more information, my brain is working again. In my age (67) I start notice my forgetfulness and I was concerned that I may end up with dementia ( like my mum). Shortly after I start taking Bacopa my memory improved greatly. Quality of the product is excellent, I will never stop taking it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Bacopa is one of the best supplements for memory , Paradise Herbs is a great brand just because there are absolutely no additional fillers added, chapeau.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I was waiting for about 7 days before writing this review. I was expecting a so called cumulative effect that they talk about in youtube video reviews to kick in. not only I don’t feel sharper but oddly my brain feels kind of numb after taking it. I am moving on to other nootropics.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Dosage is 1 capsule 1-2 times per day. This is vegan. No taste. Ingredient is just one - organic bacopa leaf extract. Easy to consume.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great for energy I’m in my 50s and work on my farm 5 am - till late at night I have been more focused lately to

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Really noticed a difference since taking this product. I feel more calm and after a few weeks taking it, my memory and focus has really improved

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Paradise herbs is a brand I often buy. Bacopa helps me stay focused, and this bacopa has a very strong pleasant fragrance that’s to me indicates a higher freshness and potency. Recommend!