SG

MAY
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

There are full of studies on the activity of beta-glucans. For example - according to a study published in 2019 in the journal Molecules: "Beta-glucans act on several immune receptors that stimulate immune cell activity, including T-cells, macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and dendritic cells, and as a result, pose modulatory effects on both the innate and adaptive branches of the immune system." * In addition to supporting the immune system Beta Glucans have the ability to lower cholesterol and enhance heart health, to improve gut health, to decrease inflammation, to fight cancer, to regulate blood sugar levels, to lower risk of obesity and more. * Hope they do what science promises. * 250 mg in a capsule - this is a considerable amount at a good price.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I am a fan of this Paradise brand because it's really clean. All i have got from it has no fillers! BRAVO!!! I use this together with the Reishi one before bed time suggested by my doctor for immune system and stress relief. It works for me!!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Paradise always produces quality products. The capsule size is easy to swallow, is good for building the immune system because of the mushroom ingredients. I find it to be a benefit when I feel a Cold coming on.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

It's an excellent supplement. Taking it in the morning with my soy milk. It usually invigorates my digestion system and give a bit of an extra push to it. I find it best to take it at the starting of the day or at the early afternoon, but not at night at all. That's rom my experience. I'll probably stick to it for the next few months. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality. Big size of package. More benefit for immunity of mushroom. This is superfood for energy, detox and longevity. No taste.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A special Beta Glucan from mushroom - I take it religiously, critical as part of my enhancing my immune response - ability.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Feel that this supplement really helped strengthen my immune system over the winter.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great product for immune health for sure and skin health, noticed a great difference on many fronts.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I have read many articles about the benefits of beta glucans, I am giving this a try.