SG

Perrito
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have this pain on the back of my neck and shoulders that really bothers me, and have tried massaging with all kind of muscle rubs and creams with not much success. I took 2 of these capsules before bed, on an empty stomach, and the next day there was absolutely no pain anymore. I've continued to do the same every time I notice my pain come back, I take 2 capsules making sure I have an empty stomach, and the pain always goes away after a while. This also works to make my period pain go away. As soon as I have the slightest symptom I take 2 on an empty stomach and it disappears. If it's a very strong pain I'll take another 2 about an hour later and it totally works. Very glad I found this, especially with no fillers.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

When looking for herbal supplements Paradise is often the brand of my choice. It has great herbal mixtures of good quality without harmful ingredients. Bromelain is an effective digestive enzyme when taken with food. But I sprained my ankle and read that bromelain helps to heal it. So I take one capsule twice daily first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening always on an empty stomach. I already feel the benefit and I recommend taking it with such injuries.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I had started taking another turmeric/bromelain supplement to try to stave off the inevitable genetic arthritis I was in for & also hoped it would help with my frequent headaches since headaches are also caused by inflammation. And once I stopped taking it & tried just turmeric, my headaches seemed to come back. So I decided to try this bromelain as I liked that it has other ingredients/benefits beyond just bromelain & turmeric. It definitely helps with my headaches! We'll see as the years go on if it helps arthritis. Right now I only seem to have some arthritis symptoms during the winter so it's hard to say if this is really helping yet with that or not.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I Love, Love, Love this product!!! It has Bromelain plus several other important vitamins that are super for digestion! I can tell a difference when I'm not taking it! and It doesn't have any bad fillers that I know of and I look on every label to make sure they don't have fillers you don't want because a lot of them do!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I've used bromelain on and off before to help with inflammation pain in my joints, and especially on my neck and shoulders, and it worked very well, when taken between meals, on an empty stomach. This bromelain looks very good as usual with Paradise there are no fillers, and they've added a blend of COX-2 inhibiting herbal extracts.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This was my first Paradise brands purchase and I'm quite happy with it. I'm Celiac (based on bloodwork) and get heartburn and other problems when I eat wheat. The obvious answer is to not eat, wheat, but sometimes I want to, because I LOVE BREAD. So when I do eat wheat I either eat it with fresh pineapple, a bromelain supplement, or both to help my body digest the wheat gluten that I can't. Wheat gluten is wheat protein. Bromelain breaks down protein. So the bromelain breaks down the gluten that I can't. I know it works because when I don't get heartburn and the other issues when I take the bromelain while eating wheat (as long as I don't go crazy and eat a whole pizza or something, then there's no helping me). I like the added ingredients of Tumeric, Ginger, etc, which also help with inflammation, as I also have SLE (lupus, likely partly due to leaky-gut from eating wheat my whole childhood before I knew that it was the cause of many of my health problems). The effectiveness of this product on my gluten problems has proved to me that it is what it says it is and it has instilled faith in this brand for me. I've recently tried another of their products after having such a good experience with this one. To the best of my knowledge, this is a high quality product and a reputable brand. Also, the pills are normal sized capsules that are easy to swallow and there's no taste.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I just started taking this product about 2 weeks ago and have noticed a significant difference in the stiffness I was waking up with in my fingers. 98% gone! Love this product. Definitely will stock up on this one.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Good supplement with Bromelin and few other herbs like turmeric for example. It's easy to swollen and I have a nice taste in my mouth after taken the pill. Good item and I will buy again

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Bromelain is a safe and effective enzyme for detox. Body seems to run more smoothly when taking bromelain. Paradise herbs has no unnecessary fillers as far as I’m aware