SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

I take Forskolii for thyroid health, as my thyroid is working sub-optimally. I read that it has demonstrated the ability to increase thyroid hormone production and stimulate thyroid hormone release. I have noticed the difference since taking Forsolin, I am not so sluggish and tired all the time and I am able to lose weight easier.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I am still testing my need for this. There is some drowsiness, so I take it before bed. I do have low blood pressure which is affected by the normal dose. In fact I had to cut it in half at the start. I take it for inflammation in addition to the ice pack after a workout, a few times a month. Currently am ramping up my endurance training. Stay hydrated with this!

Excellent quality product which works as they have claimed. Great appetite suppressant but also has some good anti inflammatory qualities, meaning i strongly believe it has reduced my dependency on albuterol inhalers

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It has been great. I suffer from Essential Thrombocynaemia and this is one of the herbs that helps control my manufacture of platelets. So far it has been very helful.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Has helped me with my weight loss program. Helps me feel more energetic. I would recommend this product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Seems to make a difference in energy levels, maybe a higher dosage would have more effect.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Recommend taking it in the morning.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

thanks iherb I found what I need

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I've been taking this for a while and it does well for my breathing andhelps keep my weight under control.