SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
very gentle support for my weak adrenals

Have been using this brand of eleuthero off and on to support my low energy levels. Its very gentle and hasn't caused a crash, which other herbs have done. Pleased with quality, coming in Veg Capsules and affordability.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

This gives me alot of energy! Sometimes I have to lift heavy things at work and this gives me the stamina to do it. When I took this and licorice together (from the Himalaya brand) it gave me back my period again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I highly recommend this supplement. I love true ginseng, but the good stuff is exorbitantly expensive, especially if it's grown to meet organic standards, which apparently is rare, because it's hard to grow it without heavy duty chemicals to deal with pests, fungus, etc. The products I tried with true ginseng started out great then they'd change the proportions and substitute other ingredients for the bulk of the formula. I also bought organic ginseng that, while organic, did not taste or feel like ginseng. I concluded that I couldn't afford the really good stuff. So I settled on siberian eleuthero. It has multiple health benefits and like ginseng is an "adaptogen," If you empty a capsule of Paradise Herbs' Siberian eleuthero and eat it straight, it actually tastes delicious. I find it a bit sweet, a bit herby/earthy, and it has a unique flavor that makes my body feel happy. I recommend without reservation. Unfortunately, a few years back they had to reduce the recommended dosage due to trace amounts of things found in the soil that are not great for your health. I pondered it a great deal then decided that for me the benefits far outweigh the costs and it's my hope that as is often the case that while the plant might pick up some less than desirable substances from the soil, it also contains natural components that help fight any negative effects of the bad stuff. Anyway, it's delicious and seems to make a noticeable impact on my health, so I take it as frequently as I'm able. I see it as a "feel good" herb, but I also find it helps with specific health issues.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
2051

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have a few chronic autoimmune projects and find this herb very helpful.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

very good compny, and cheep coparing to ingrediants quality, help me alot, i recoomend it for ervery man above 35

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I highly recommend this supplement. nice product

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Very good quality. Have been taking it regularly

Posted on Mar 11, 2022