SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Calms my stress

I use Holy Basil when I'm highly stressed or will be going into situations that are stressful for me. It keeps me calm and centered to be handle stress. I like that Paradise Herbs uses a lower dosage capsules, so I can take a second one only if needed. They are a reputable company for Ayurvedic herbs of India.

You may need to drink several caps a day for at least a month to see the prominent result. I was taking it of curiosity along with many other ayurvedic supplements one cap a day, so it's hard to say if exactly this extract did sth significant, but let's say when I take ashwagandha (1-2 caps) -I feel I have taken it and with the basil, the effect was obviously quite slight. Most likely I won't repurchase it, maybe you need it for special treatments, but I am sure the dosage for the improvements should be at least 2-3 caps a day

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought this as a part of my selection to take to boost my immunity to colds, flu and well known COVID-19. I am tank this as part of my daily regimen, I have not been sick.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good quality ingredients and good price. Capsule size is easy to swallow, no bad taste. Holy Basil has many health benefits including improving immunity, nervous system, anxiety and cardiovascular systems. Best of all this company does not use fillers!

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I now take one capsule of Holy Basil each day and feel two main benefits: my mind seems to be clearer and I notice a subtle rise in energy. When I read all the other benefits that occimum sanctum supposedly provides, without side effects, I am all the more convinced of its value.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

It's alright. No fillers. Holy basil has a strong taste, so I prefer capsules over tinctures.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great condition. Haven't tried yet. Purchases to help with pcos.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This is the second time I buy because it helps me lower cortisol which makes it difficult to fall asleep takes an hour before bed and it does the job

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

great value compared to places like Whole Foods, why pay $50 when you can get the same thing for $10? helpful in controlling blood sugar and anxiety.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Found it useful help with fatigue and with arthrits as an anti-inflammatory.