SG

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is my second bottle of Jiaogulan. I always do independent research before taking a new supplement. It is known in China as "Poor Man's Ginseng" At age 75, I have noticed that my occasional fatigue days are gone. It definitely gives me energy. I can go all day and do what have to do and still wind down and relax and sleep well. I believe that Paradise brand is good quality.

Gynostemma (also called jiaogulan) has a long history of use in herbal medicine, where it is nicknamed the “immortality herb.” It is also called “poor man’s ginseng” due to providing similar benefits and costing less when compared to Panax (Asian) ginseng. Although gynostemma and ginseng are unrelated, both contain similar beneficial compounds called ginsenosides that are not found in other plants. Additionally, gynostemma produces another type of potentially beneficial compounds called gypenosides that may also benefit the immune system, promote high energy levels, and provide cellular protection. My sleep has definitely improved and these capsules have a very calming effect. The taste is also grat. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Quite a miracle less-known herb for anti-aging and energy. Small size easy to swallow capsules with absolutely no fillers or toxic ingredients. Gives you a slight energy kick in about an hour after taking the it. We cycle it and do 2-3 one month long cycles a year. Great quality.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Quick delivery, product in great condition, great value for money. This is one of my go to daily supplements. No after taste. Started taking this after listening to some info about its benefits on the ATP science project podcast- might be an interesting listen if you’re considering taking this.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I really think this is doing good for me. I take it every morning. Gives me energy all day and I feel so much better.

a3fd3e91-8f01-431f-9c9a-9c73edb7a1f3
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking jiaogulan for my immune system. I have been taking it for a few years specifically this product. When I don't take it for a while, I feel a bit low. Also, it was recommended by my acupuncturist.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love it!! Feels calm and slim after taking it! But be sure to take after food as I feels it kind of lower my blood pressure!! Pair with hesperetin for better fat reduction!!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Fabulous product. Helping with my sleep. Sleeping so much deeper again and not taking long to fall asleep. Highly recommend and give it a month to work. Great buy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The quality of my sleep improved as soon as I starting taking jiaogulan. I am really happy with this product as I have always had a problem with getting back to sleep when waking up at night. Paradise Herbs is a trustworthy brand.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love taking these at night and find they help calm me down - paired with rhodolia in the mornings and this brand is great for adaptogens!