SG

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Great sweetener-free protein+

One of the only protein mixes without any sweeteners whatsoever. Made from pea protein with a comprehensive array of greens added. Taste takes getting used to, but within a week I was used to it. I find it mixes best with lukewarm water / milk. I use 1/2 hemp milk and 1/2 water, and actually have it with my gluten free cereal each morning. Perfect if you need/want to avoid sweeteners.

12054377-4c97-47de-b221-ac593b2e6a5d
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Out of all the protein drinks on the market, this is my favorite. It is as pure in ingredients as you can find anywhere else. Pea protein is the best vegan protein and this particular brand is my preferred over other Pea Protein brands. Taste is good without all that artificial flavorings of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. I prefer vegetables to taste like vegetables. It gives me energy and clears the system. All good things. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is the highest quality product of its kind on the market. Paradise has put a great deal of effort into the selection of ingredients. I have taken it for the last 12-14 years and it keeps me in excellent health. The price was attractive, shipping free, and quick.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I'm giving 5 stars because I love the idea of eating vegetables and protein, but I should warn you that this doesn't taste good! I got used to it pretty quickly, but my sister can't eat it without juice. She said that it tastes okay with apple juice (but she never drinks it with water), but I'm fine with mixing this with plain water.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

my new found love! this supplement is all I wished for, natural ingredient packed with quality vitamins and greens, including protein makes my days that much healthier! box size isn't too big as the rest of the protein packs, easy to store. it does taste like a lot of greens, hence I throw it my green shakes with som honey and ginger to improve the taste and enjoy every sip 🚀🔥👌

Posted on May 8, 2022

it has a lot of quality ingredients plant based. Good for vegetarian lifestyle. It taste really good. Bigger size package that expected. I like this brand it is very good. Good for before or after workout. I will buy this product again. I do recommend this product. Always very fast delivery.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I was previously using whey protein which sometimes gave me stomach cramps. I've been using this product for almost a month and I feel much more energized after my workout and experience less stomach problems. I also like the fact that it contains all those yummy greens. Great product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was warned that it might taste grassy but it was very nutritious will guess what I was very surprised I mix it with half of cranberry and raspberry juice and water 13 Oz and blended it and it was divine it does need if you don't use the cranberry and raspberry maybe a hint of stevia but it was perfect my alertness was up I felt good definitely you have to disguise The Taste a little bit because it is Grassy but hel....l look at all that energy and quality health you get from it....👍😘💚

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been buying this product at my organic health food store, but they have not been able to get it. I decided to look it up on I Herb's website and found that I could get as many as I want!!! I use this smoothie powder every morning and feel confident that I have full filled all of my nutritional needs for the day and if I don't eat so great the rest of the day, I am OK!