SG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Vitality, freshness- that's what I have received so far. But the formula is so strong and concentrated I am enough to take it quite rarely, like 2 times a week. In case I take it every day it influences my gut , maybe it's a personal intolerance. But I will keep it to support adrenals. In the case of candida activation, I find this supplement the most effective, even more, than coconut oil.

This is a new discovery for me, I used to suffer of candida with many food intollerances so I always tried to avoid mushrooms, but the good reviews of other customers pushed me to try: wonderful feed back for me, it helps to decrease the inflamation of my digestive system, I take it in the evening for dinner and it helps me to sleep making me more calm and relaxed. I heard it is good even for diabetes so the next step I will try to give it to my mum that suffers of diabetes type 2 since many years:-)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Hmm I don't understand how I feel about it because after taking this instead of feeling calm it makes me feel lethargic. I got so sleeping after just taking one capsule and I really wanted to find out why but there is no answer anywhere I searched. The taste of the powder was pretty standard, bitter and in deep red color. Also liked that it is an extract. Just hope someone would be able to tell me why it makes so sooo tired and not in a good way that I experienced.

Posted on May 16, 2022

i used to take ashwaganda and now i'm cycling with reishi. could feel the benefit in my sleep in the first week. trying to improove my energy and longevity with this superfood mushroom

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Reishi helped me a lot with respiratory problems, as they're improving oxygen utilization and I really felt the relief when taking them during bronchitis, not taking all other advantages. I didn't try other brands, but am totally satisfied with this one. Makes you more vital and endurable.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I am not sure what kind of effect this had on me. But, I did feel good taking it as a supplement to boost my immune system. It was in easy to take capsules and had no aftertaste.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Fantastic quality product with clean ingredients. Reishi mushrooms are a superfood and have many benefits for immunity, longevity, detoxing, energy and more! These capsules are easy to swallow at any time of the day, I don't see any side effects and can totally recommend them! Small sized packaging

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I started taking This reishi after noticing some forgetfulness and have absolutely seen improvement, I’m on my 3rd bottle and will continue to take it. Paradise herbs is one of my favorite brands for their product quality and affordability.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

at least i think it's great. started husband on it and 4 months later his neuroendocrine tumor has gotten smaller. coincidence? i don't know. but i added doctor's best three defenders mushrooms to his regimen. we'll see where we're at in 4 more months.

Nora
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Whether you’re looking to balance the performance of your immune system, control hight blood pressure, overcome fatigue and take care of your overall health, Reishi mushrooms can help attaining all these and more. I take it regularly at night time, to enjoy its calming effect.