SG

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Good

Seems to be of good quality. The powder inside the capsule is creamy off white. No weird smell or taste. I had no side effects. Good dosage. I like the size of the bottle, so I don't need to buy as often. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

When I first took this product, I thought I noticed an increase in energy levels, but it may have been due to other supplements/food I was taking, since I no longer notice any positive effects. I trust this company, and have used some of their other products in the past, but I will no longer be taking royal jelly. I may opt to take the fresh royal jelly, but it is quite a bit more expensive.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Small size for tablets. Taste id not so bright. About dosage, I used 1 tablet per day. I hope that it's good for my skin and body. I feel some benefits after 2 week for use it. Quality is good. Highly recommendation.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is very nice for travel when you cant take a jar of fresh along. You still get the benefits of a quality royal jelly that is carefully extracted with a trusted process. This is a good dosage and trusted company.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This brand carries a high quality product at acceptable bottle size and very affordable. Made with honest ingredients without fillers and preservatives. Highly recommended! Reasonably good dosage consumption that can bring good health benefits if taken regularly and taste great too!

Posted on May 6, 2022

The best rotal jelly in Iherb great fir your immune system

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It helps us in our health being and the capsules are easy to swallow. We are happy with the ingredients in the capsules.

Posted on May 13, 2021

we did a lot of research before deciding on this, with the only issue being it being sold out when we needed more. but we did get it and it is great!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It's difficult to find royal jelly, That why I order several bottles when it's available