SG

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

For those who are addicted to peanut butter, it is a natural peanut powder with 85% less fat. OMG! For that matter in 2 tablespoons of powder we get 5 grams of protein with only 1.5 grams of fat. The protein beat the fat! Now I can make myself a peanut butter that fits and not regret it after that. Please like my comment if it helped you :)

ae724c8e-3ef3-4bf5-9353-6a183777acd4
82aeb421-32d5-4163-a09d-c79c49023dcd
CommandClip
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I tasted it today for the first time and how wonderfully delicious this is ! It’s even better than regular peanut butter. The powder is extremely fine. it’s a little difficult to mix with liquids but it tasted exceptionally good with my yogurt I really didn’t mind the powdery texture. I am off to make cookies with it. Game changer !

28d14cf6-22f5-411e-9c87-a8d39fe3f534
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

WoW! This one tastes great! Easy to use, mixed with water or some kind of milk. I spread it on a piece of bread or mix it in my yogurt. Package comes in a nice large size, but if you use it daily-it will go out quick! Only 2% fat + 6 grams of protein for a delicious taste is a no brainer for anyone who works out. Pro tip: After you spread it on bread- slice some bananas on top + sprinkle some Himalayan salt crystals for a major yum.

b3056073-fd5d-4096-b517-22093aa06baf
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

one of the marvels of human inventions. such a good taste with fantastic protein content. keeps my peanut butter cravings at bay. great 2 day delivery from iherb. pro tip: careful with how much water you add to make sure it isn't too runny. goes well with literally anything.

177c52df-485f-4824-88d1-a248e881f01f
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Super healthy, extremely low fat, great tasting, yummy real peanut butter. Mix 2 tbs of PB2 with 1,5 tbs of water (serving size which is written on the package), or place a bigger quantity in the fridge, try to consume within 2-3 days. Only mix as much peanut butter powder with water as you think you will use in a 2-3 day period. It can also be replaced in different recipes. Try it and see...if you are a true peanut butter lover, but cannot afford high amounts of fat in your diet, after trying this product, you will use it frequently and never go back to regular peanut butter again because of its benefits, composition, ingredients and quality.

1af047ff-4834-4a51-8253-d26d15a013ab
Posted on May 5, 2022

very satisfied, quality products and fast delivery!! The package arrived perfect, efficiency in quality!! every ingredient, size, everything efficiently!! I really love peanut butter. Thanks to this product, I can enjoy the lovely favour even while on a diet. It has a good scent and is easy to melt, so it is easy to use. Mainly, syrup is mixed with a small amount of oil or milk to make a paste, which is then applied to bread. Looking at the reviews, it's fun because you can find various ways to use it that look delicious.

1e3eec3b-a231-42ea-8ea2-6e3565cedf36
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I always use this to mix with Greek yogurt, or when baking cakes and even to top pancakes when mixed with water. It is so versatile and much lower calorie than regular peanut butter with comparable taste. The texture is of course different but you don’t sacrifice any flavor. I’ve bought a lot of smaller containers and they’ve always been great so I bought the big one this time to always have it in stock.

8ecb82f7-b554-4665-a07d-0bad3c18645d
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great taste. For me, the consistency and taste is no difference from the normal peanut butter. I love this because of low calorie. And it’s easy to mix and use it on anything. I usually eat it on my bread toast. Good price as well for such a big tub!

eeb9e492-7783-4f18-9b45-e5d6d24000a9
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Peanut powder, add a little water and stir to make peanut butter. A good product. Honestly, I only ate it by diluting it with water. The taste was rich, slightly salty. I will not like it in baking, because I did not feel it, did not give it a flavor, or it had to be added in a very large amount. I didn’t like adding it to yogurt in dry form either - it’s not felt.

be395b8f-edf4-42ec-827b-bf5cefbdcadf
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

this is my second purchase I use it on different meals the ingredients are natural the quality is really great The taste is absolutely fabulous and not too strong I use it in desserts in hot meals I feel like you can really benefit it in terms of the composition and the protein that you're getting and also it's just really fun the package is really sealed well so you can really benefit