SG

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Good package, comfortable for transportation. In taste feels more peanut than chocolate. This is the best peanut butter for the breakfast for all my family. I ordered it at first time and going to order more. Enjoined with this soft creamy texture, melted in mouth like just chocolate. Have proteins and fats for energy after meal.

65647508-711e-45e7-a91c-e10bc308ceb0
5ee74479-3e9b-45e1-9db4-3eee77a3cb4f
ea00a378-b787-455e-b8ec-2761b1256ab1
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The taste it’s amazing! I use frequency for every recipes during my day’s diet. The composition with all this ingredients fits so well and it with quality! The size is good but for me ends so fast 🤣 Serving a lot when I wanna something sweet but no so bad and also with some benefit. I used with whey protein to cook my cake!

2fb4ccbf-2fd0-4d70-97c3-de96f8fac063
abdabe51-fbe3-495a-ae62-9379116979ad
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I got one from a friend and had to buy another right away. The taste is great, although it might be a bit oily and sweet if you eat it right after the regular peanut butter from the same brand.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I really like this product, it taste really good , easy to use , the size of the product is good , the packaging is nice , and it has a lot of benefits, I’m on diet and i add it in many recipe ( in the morning i serve it with a toast and i add sliced banana on top)