SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Great!

Expecting this package will arrive on 4th April, but just a week, both lipstick (with no.15) arrived today without any notif from DPD. Glad both in good condition and lovely colors. This one little bit orange on my lips, but still looks natural. Thank you iHerb, Peripera and DPD!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The scent is nice. The quality is also good. I really like the packaging, it's quite pretty and minimalist. The formula feels nice, but you should preferably have smooth lips for it to work correctly. The color is a bit more orange-y than I'd like, but it's still nice.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

For it's price, it's worth trying out the colours! I found the texture a bit too matte for my taste, but the colour is even and vibrant. You'd want to use a lip prep under it so it doesn't look cracked. If you're curious, it's worth a try! Otherwise, you could probably find a better k-beauty lip product of this colour.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Pretty color very summery vibrant color but it hard to apply drying need to apply balm first

249ebbde-ff10-4709-98f1-fe0f9b476d93
5f741ea6-18bc-40e1-b0c8-10415752eced
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I like the product, but it definitely is a lot darker than what the images show (both the official swatch images from Peripera online & the image shown on iHerb).

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I haven't used make up during the pandemic until now and this product is wow in terms of consistency. It blends well with my lips does not dry.

Posted on May 4, 2022

it's gorgeous and it's pigmented. i really like using this brand. highly recommended.

88adbcdc-7642-4782-862e-c2b82b3cb559
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love it it has velvet finish and it last long and doesn't smudge

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very light and vibrant colour! I love it :) It is little bit more pinkier than picture! Picture looks like more orangy coral to me :)

Posted on May 8, 2022