SG
4.8

4.8
MayaLuFox
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Normally I don't use face masks, but this one I like it a lot. I had no irritation on the skin, its moisturizing and the quality of the masks I find them pretty good. I like to relax myself when using them, and after several minutes it doesn't feel like its getting of the face. After taking the mask off, the skin feels smooth. Suggestion: storage them in the fridge for a cooling effect.

624cc2b3-b436-4cba-9c24-27d743ee941a
SkincareNerd
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I like this hydrogel mask a lot. It gives my skin a glow and smooths out the fine lines. My skin feels and looks plump and refreshed. The mask is also calming if there is some redness. I think it is great when one is tired and worn out and still needs to look their best. Obviously, it is necessary to lie down and let it do the job, walking around the house with a heavy hydrogel mask on the face just makes no sense.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought this mask after using the eye patches from the same line and it’s amazing. The quality is great, the skin gets lifted and puffy face goes away. It doesn’t have any particular scent which I like a lot. The masks packed into multiple protective layers and contains of two pieces so all the liquids stays where it should. Great mask and I personally called it the “face patch”. It’s a bit pricy but worth it.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Truly hydrating and quality of mask is excellent. Comes in 2 halves, hence able to adjust according to face shape more easily without wrinkling, however do note that the mask is slightly small. The mask is thick with plenty of serum. Would need to lie down to use this mask otherwise it slips off the face easily (due to the weight). Love the scent and the effects of the mask. Will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Petite Agave Cooling Face Mask, is really good quality composition and ingredient face mask. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes well as well. Benefit and gentleness is good, scent and size is good as well. Use it almost everyday, with noticeable difference like for like thank you. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

First I tried the same eye patches an was very impressed. This time I bought Cooling masks. Both products are very good quality. Calming and Cooling and giving relaxation to my skin.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

One of my all time favorites! Great for summer, cools and soothes the skin, after 20 minutes the face looks fresh and younger! That package includes 5 masks, the size is good, scent is very delicate, highly recommended

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This mask is just a big eye patch for all your face! Nice smell and cooling effect along with necessary moisture in this hot period.. Definitely has the promised effect and I’m going to take some with me on a flight this august so my skin will be saved after that dry air!

e064c736-c9c0-4598-b54e-bbcc876600e1
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Love this face mask! Ingredients are appealing and it’s good quality. Fun to wear. The smell is kind of like, maybe a rose smell? Skin is a bit tacky after removal but that fades a bit. I’m more of a fan of the eye masks by this brand but these are great for relaxing days.