SG

4.7
Based on 2,907 Ratings
2,379
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Nice cooling eye patches. They smell like rose. The size is great and it suits all ages. It works well with under eye area. I use it every morning to remove puffiness under eyes. The quality is high and it also moisturizes well. It works in a gentle way, so is good to use even for sensitive skin.

91817c12-b849-42ac-8e39-831fe8b2192a
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

These are excellent patches that pleasantly cool the skin around the eyes, relieve morning swelling and perfectly moisturize. The patches have a pleasant aroma, the size is small, but they are very comfortable to wear. On the face crawl, but not much. Comes with a very handy spatula! After application, the eyes look rested, the skin becomes lighter. Suitable even for sensitive skin.

130495b5-15eb-4a48-b4b2-e65de5853c68
4a7b99c2-b7e5-4cea-953c-d28c60553869
66db1e7f-9052-4bd5-a9ce-3cb645a5e83e
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Started using this eye mask just. I like the cooling and soothing effects when I put them on my under eye areas. It helps to relieve my eye stress after staring at my laptop and mobile screens for long hours. It also has a gentle calming scent - nothing overpowering. It also helps nourish my skin. I also use it on my laugh lines :) ------ My second purchase. The coolness really helps tone down my morning puffiness.

7082d315-70c9-48a7-899c-841f632f7b0e
Posted on May 8, 2022

In general nice, thin patches. They are quiet big and do not slide off my face. I want to notice that they smell intensive, something floral. That might be a minus for those who have allergy or sensitive eyes. When I apply the patches I feel how they smell…. And the aroma are quiet synthetic not natural.

13b9c42b-2f68-49a0-882c-a8319fc4ce5b
Posted on May 14, 2022

Especially working from home, love to start my morning out with these. They're in my fridge to stay cool, so I grab a cup of coffee, pop them on, and start going through morning emails! The fridge isn't necessary, but they are so refreshing when they are chilled, and they really do make my undereye area feel much more moisturized. Great value for the number you get.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Use - I keep it in the fridge all the time, so they stay cooled, in the morning before applying my make up, I put it under my eyes for 10-15 minutes. It’s a ultimate must-have if you have puffy eyes in the morning, like I do. Skin feels really refreshed and moisturized after. Suitable for sensitive skin, no irritation observed.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Super nice packaging as a gift for my family and friends. I love how it's packed, comes with a tiny spoon so it's easier to take the eye mask without using fingers. It stick on well to face, very gentle and hydrating, feels so good that I don't want to peel it off. Everyone is loving this eye mask, I will stock up a lot more soon.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very moist, the smell is great. They don’t do much for your puffy eyes or under eye circles but they feel great on your face when you apply them straight after refrigerating in the mornings. Sometimes I apply eye cream first and place the patches on top. Feel more moisturizing effect this way.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I’m using the patches as I write and I do like them. The jar is sturdy and patches have lots of moisture. I don’t love the feeling the give when applied, it should be cooling but since my face is rather sensitive feels stingy. They are hydrating and convenient to use.