SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love sheet masks, but have found that a lot of them leave an unpleasant sticky feeling afterwards. This, however, is the only one so far that has been working best for my skin! Soothes and moisturizes really well, and great that it comes in a pack of few pieces. Happy with the purchase!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this is must have for me! I like this brand and masks are the best. I keep it in cooler and usually do it at night, but I am sure it will work in the morning as well. almost no scent. all masks are different colors. easy to apply and it stays on without splips of my face. I will use it always.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought several hydro-gel masks in one oder and was very curious, which one would be my champion. So, this one so far! The main point - after using it your skin is not sticky at all like it often happens with some others. Hydro gel masks are my favourite, they make my skin incredibly smooth and pores disappear quite noticeably. They keep all the ingredients inside without dry during the use. Great anti -age effect in your appearance strait away. Along with moisturizing as well!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Love this brand. Tried a few kinds of masks. This one I like to put in the evening, especially after I spent outside all day. Great for summer, also good for sensitive skin. It cools and calms your skin, and makes it feel fresh. Good quality, has gentle scent. There is two parts in the package for upper and chin parts of the face, which makes it easy to apply, but the size of the chin part too small, in my opinion.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

great mask! i love the hydrogel, it gives a lot of hydration. it feels high quality, adheres to the skin and cools and calms it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is one sheet mask that I will repurchase. It smells soo good and hydrated my skin. Sometimes beauty does not look soo good. lol but, my skin is glowing.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is one of my favorite masks! I have ordered it again. It has good effect on skin, making it moisture and soft. And it has nice smell as well. I apply it on my face before sleep and don't wash it out. Next morning no need for cream.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Good quality, pleasant fragrance, easy to use, good moisturizer, gentle, consist of two separate parts that makes easy to put on face

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

great face mask! a lot of people advised. I like it. I recommend

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love the brand and have always repurchased great quality and would recommend