SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This mask is one of my favourites! Moisturizes my sensitive skin without getting any irritation. Good size and easy to use, subtle scent. High quality mask at affordable price, I got them at promo price. I like the other masks from this brand but this one definitely one of my favourites!

Posted on May 20, 2022

One of my favoruite skin masks! It is separated into 2 pieces so it makes it easy to put on and more fitted to your face. What i also like about it is that the product is not dripping off of the mask and down your neck when you put it on. Its a gel type of mask instead of paper.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

You have to try it to understand that it is a miracle, it exceeds all expectations, I have been using it for more than 2 years. The feeling of comfort, hydration and well-groomed is incredible.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love most of the Petitfee products, especially black pearl and gold patches and masks. These masks always save me when my face is not fresh, but I heed to look great. 20 minutes and you see the difference, just give it a try.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love all Petitfee hydrogel masks! My skin looks so fresh, moisturized, and toned after them! This 5xpack is a very good deal. Totally recommend it to all. P.S. to fill the real freshness put it in the fridge for 20 min before use.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Smells nice, easy to use and beautifully packaged. Used once to twice a week when my skin was feeling particularly dry and it definitely helped. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Scent good. Use for skin care. Quality is good. Size and package are good. Benefit for age of adult. Composition not sensitive. High moisturize and gentle, it can use frequency.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Probably my favorite mask,best design and package,quality of Petitee

526b5d19-02c4-46fc-a231-0c855989646d
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This mask by Petittée is one of the most moisturizing masks I've ever used. What I like about it is that it doesn't leave my skin completely moist, like regular masks, rather feels like it seals the moisture after you take it off... This package of 5 is perfect! And will definitely buy again!

I really love this brand, using their eye patches regularly and most of the time not only under my eyes, but areas that needs hydration and smoothing, so I use 4 patches at a time. Decided to try this full face mask, and it is as amazing as the patches. The skin is hydrated and truly glowing! So soft and smooth just like after professional cosmetology procedures. I have large pores and a bit of post acne, this mask evens out the skin and shrinks pores.