SG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Excellent! It’s amazing

I have very sensitive skin so I had no breakouts with this formula it’s amazing really has helped my skin as it started sagging early last year. Im in my kid 30s and was always looking for a great cream just wish the bottle was. Little bit bigger as I use day and night.Love the texture and smell is not strong at all you can see the gold particles my neck feels super soft and don’t wake up with the little fine lines from sleeping would definitely purchase agaain. Love the gel consistency glides beautifully and results visible straight away. Love the gold parodies which are visible highly recommended this product

522d23bf-2872-453b-8744-6821f099c7e5
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Good quality cream that I use for the neck and chest area. It has a smooth texture and feel moisturizing. The package size is also very generous. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Scent not string. Use it daily, no sensitive. Moisturize texture, can apply on any season. Package and size handy, good quality. Ok for all age. Apply consistent for good benefit.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

my must have night product. I just love this brand and have tried so many items already. I will buy more. good quality products. small size, but price for this type of cream is very good

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I bought this for my mom and she has been using it for more than a month and is really satisfied with it. Will definitely buy again :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I really like this Gold neck cream. I am almost 50 years old and I find that this cream helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin on my neck. The cream has a nice creamy gel texture, a little thicker than a face cream but very easy to rub in. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth. It does not feel sticky or tacky on my skin at all. I have sensitive reactive skin, but this does not irritate and has little or no scent that I can notice. I can't comment yet on the long-term benefits, but it does have an immediate hydrating and slight firming/tightening effect. It fills the lines and wrinkles on my neck so that they are less noticeable. I will continue to use this cream.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Not bad but not great either. It has a tightening effect but I didn’t see a firming effect as promised. Nice texture and composition, pleasant smell, cute size. I feel this would be better for ages up to 30.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The cream is ok, but i didn't feel some differens after use. The package is comfortable for use, nice texture of the cream. It is hydrating the skin but didn't feel more then it.