SG
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Excellent! an amazing sheet mask

i use this in my night regimen after applying toner and serum, i am very pleased. this is a top quality mask sheet and i am an expert. i have been using mask sheets for 7 years now, and this is a 10 out of 10 The mask fits perfectly, very generous serum content, save the extra in the bag to use later as serum or on your hands use it right before bed and lock in the moisture with a night cream, you will wake up with amazing glow and texture. i highly recommend it for DRY skin

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Very good quality and value for money product indeed as it came as a bulk of multiple sheets! I like the scent and the package came nicely. It’s moisturizing and easy to apply so I use frequently, let’s say twice or thrice a day…if definitely benefit the skin of all ages. Must try!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I really like these masks. They are good quality. My skin is very sensitive and these masks are gentle yet effective. Left my skin feeling so smooth. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

my skins loves it and it really works on my sensitive skin. I really like the feeling of being really moisture after using it! I recommend doing one mask per week!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I gave these sheet masks away to my friends and aunts. They loved them. Today, I had one left in my drawer. I used it and noticed an immediate glow.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Absolute good skincare starting product, good size mask. The texture is smooth and hydrating. I don't like sticky product, but this one is gentle. There is a very faint scent, excellent quality product.