SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Rose & Tea Tree, feeling great!

Smell is fresh, and the mask material is good too! I like the combination of rose and tea tree, feeling comfortable and calming! I am living in Canada, so good that there are many Japan and Korean brand face mask available at I-herb. Individual Packing is convenient too. A pack of 10 pieces which is valuable.

405b49ce-7fd0-4892-8807-f71f0424e6be
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a great sheet mask, very hydrating and i wake up with a beautiful flawless face, i have dry skin and 7 years of using sheet masks in my weekly routine, this is a 10 out of 10 sheet mask, quality of material and the serum is great. highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I was expecting more rose smell, to be true, but then realized that a tea tree might affect it too. It is not too heavy, in case you do not like the tea tree smell. The mask gives you mousturizing and a fresh smell during the procedure.

Posted on May 18, 2022

A beautiful mask that smells beautiful, moisturizes and refreshes the skin. I wear it in the evening and in the morning I feel the freshness of my skin and moisturized as well as a healthy glow, it is excellent

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Very pleasant scent, not too strong. Mask material is good too. Mask fits properly on a face. I usually keep it more than 30 minutes. Love results!

iYamsi
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I found this a little bit too dense for my combo skin leaving a sticky sensation but is good quality essence contained in this. The size with corean mask is a bit issue for me, it's little bit too big which suits for most faces but the position of the eyes circles are just not good for my face and the mask ends up covering my eyelids which is funny. Would rather recommend this mask for very dry skin

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Used a few masks from this brand, and this one is my favorite. Great for sensitive skin. Love to use it after work for relaxing. It has a nice scent and good size, sits good on the face. Leaves your skin refresh, smooth and moist.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It is indeed calming as it has tee tree extract. No rose smell - which is perfect for me. I have dry skin and after using it, felt the need of some extra cream/moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I tried this mask twice and found the results quite mild. I think it may have better results in summer rather than in winter. I like the rose smell and will try again in summer.