SG

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was eating a lot of acid food and since taking this supplement I find that it is not so acid in my body. This helps me a great deal.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I’ve just start taking this, so far although no yet note a big difference but at leash no side effect and it’s easy to swallow

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great product and I felt the effects of PH balance within a few days of taking the tablets. Delivery was also timely. These also work well in conjunction with the alkaline powder.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

i have not yet finished but I am looking forward to use it since its ingredient is nature. the package is good and i think it will be a good supplement for my age about 30-40.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I haven't noticed anything so far, and have followed their directions. I assumed they are supposed to raise the pH of my urine by getting rid of excess acid, but my urine pH has not improved since taking this product.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very good product, my frd and I keep repurchase it for long time.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I feel the difference since 2nd use The pain start to relieve and i feel to start comfort In all my body

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I was recommended this product from my friend Helps with removing lactic acid in the body

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I feel less fatigued after taking it, especially pro workout. Need to drink more water.