SG

belltzu
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Gentle toner

I love the subtle scents of flowers in this. I use it at night after cleansing, and my face feels fresh and hydrated unlike most toners which feels either sticky on my face or dries up my skin too much. I would say this is a nice, mild formula. I feel like this helps a lot especially when I am having break outs when I am about to have my period. I just wished I can be more consistent with my application of it so I can see its full effectivity. I also like the simple but cute packaging.

The retinol toner I usually use was never in stock for month... So I tried this manufacturer's toner, and I love it! It's very hydrating, nourishing and does all the functions of a retinol toner My skin feels great Yes the price is a little high but I'm sure it's worth it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this one to use it before retinol serum (I didn't use it alone to know if it make any difference) but using it as a part of night care routine was really good for me. I can say it's gentle on the skin and didn't feel dryness in my skin after applying it, the size is small just 100ml i choice this size because it was my first purchase and wanted give it a try , so if you wanna something fit for a long time you should buy the big size. Overall I'm satisfy and I'm thinking about trying another product of this brand.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

i love the pixi brand and this toner does not disappoint. it offers a mild acid that is not at all harsh on my skin so it exfoliates my skin well without the redness

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

So, I haven’t been using this long enough to be sure so I’ll update this review later, but I think it’s promising. I wanted a retinol product that wasn’t a moisturizer or serum, I wanted something light that dried quickly and this fit the bill. I have sensitive, dry, acne prone skin for reference. It’s pretty rough on me, I only use it every 4 days or so, it dries my skin out, causes a bit of irritation, and leaves it feeling super tight, but that’s to be expected with retinol products (at least for me). The tightness was almost a little painful/tender at first, but not unbearable and its gotten less severe after multiple use. I got a lot of breakthrough acne initially, but that just shows it’s working. I hope it fills out some of my fine lines soon, but I know that takes time. Don’t forget to use sunscreen during the day when using any retinol product!!! I’ll definitely come back with an update when I see more results.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

So good in clearing up acne. High quality and cleans’s ur face nicely.good size and packing . Use it after cleansing ur face. Really good

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It has become a part of my daily routine. I gently wipe my face with it once a day. It gives me glowing and deeply cleanses. And the size very perfect compared to the price 👍🏼

Posted on May 8, 2022

Favorite toner, although is a bit more pricy than other toners you can get on iherb. It feels refreshing on the skin and hydrating. Very mild for my sensitive, very dry skin.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Although is a bit pricy, it is a very good toner. I do use it everyday before the serums. I found that using this without the cotton pad it is even better and get more from the product. Pixi products are indeed high quality