SG

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

The second time I take this product and I am very pleased, this time I took it with a lot. After two weeks I will say that the belly began to decrease. Improves skin, nails. I take it in the morning and in the evening, my husband saw that my belly became smaller and began to take it too.

91fb435d-3aea-4b46-af8e-83820de67d03

I ahave struggles so bad with staying regular. Like, it doesnt seem to matter how much water or fiber I consume. It doesnt seem to help. I'm big on going the natural (supplement) route, if possible, but wasnt 100% convinced this was going to work. It did. Fast and well. I took it for 3 days and then all of a sudden I had a massive movement - like I didn't even know I had it in me. I've been regular since. Highly recommend this stuff it's high quality and seriously amazing. I haven't had any stomach issues on top of it. Huge improvement. (Please give a thumbs-up if this is helpful to you.)

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I got recommended by my Ayurvedic dr when I had severe blockage. However, be careful when introducing it for the first time. Go slowly. Start with quarter of pill, increase to half, three quarters, the whole pill and so on. Now, take it from time to time or when I eat something heavy, before sleep and I am happy in the morning. This is a must product in every house.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have started using this, taking one in the morning before breakfast and second one after dinner, around 7PM. I can feel the difference, specially related to constipation. Also i had slight pain on the left upper side of the stomach and seems the pain is gone too. I will continue with this for a longer period of time before writing the next. Thank you.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It's from one of my favorite brands. And for this product there is no alternative composition like it. I want to source my vitamin C from natural sources. It's possible to supplement with rose hip extracts, but this amla fruit packs some more benefits. It balances the gut. So the first few days it might be possible to experience a Herxheimer reaction. This means a lose stool and maybe some mild unease. But this is normal with high dose of vitamin C. I am fond of traditional vedic ingredients and recipes. This brand knows how to stabilize the production of exotic herbs into supplements. Great choice!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Excellent product, no need for harsh laxatives ever again. No problem with longer term use as it would be the case with chemical laxatives (bowels become sluggish and lose tone). Would recommend with personal confidence to everyone over the age of 50-60, as myself, or for short term when necessary. I take it at night for regularity in the mornings. No bad odour, no aftertaste, no cramps.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I purchased this product so that it will aid in the digestive system. I think it’s a product that will help improve the area overtime, so hopefully it will improve the organs gradually. I feel that my stomach seem to be bothering me less ever since taking this product too.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Good quality Triphala. I took it for more than a year this and other versions of this brand. It cleanses well while taking 2 tablets in the morning and evening. I like that fact that it contains Amla and it's part of many beauty supplements and has high dose of Vitamin C. I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I was using a different brand but didn’t know that the other organic brand has a warning for heavy metals. That made me switch to this brand, it can really help to balance your digestion. If you want to use Ayurvedic herbs , this can help. Best wishes for a long and healthy life . Please give me a like if you think I it’s helpful to you.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Triphala is a gut healing herb. I can vouch for that! I suffered for at least 6 months of upset stomach until I read somewhere about this herb. I still take 2 everyday to maintain my gut health. Highly recommended! Antacids not the answer.