SG

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great product! It is calming but doesn't cause sleepiness or laziness. It helps increase focus and concentration. I use it for myself as an adult. It has a pleasant herbal smell.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

I know it says it's for kids, but as an adult, it does work for me. I only take 1 tablet a day before bedtime. I noticed that I have lesser and lesser palpitations from panic attacks. Of course it's helpful to people who have anxiety but please don't expect it to solve your problems but it does help you become calm, thus the name of the product "calm child". It helps me sleep too especially if I drink it with any other product or food with calcium or magnesium. i hope they bring this back!!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I purchased these for my 5 & 10year old. I didn’t realise they weren’t chewable as my 5 year old doesn’t swallow pills yet. These tablets are pretty big for kids. My 10 year who is ok with swallowing tablets refused to even try to swallow them. They have a strong herbal smell as well, maybe if they were coated they would be easier to take?

ec979ef7-1d4e-41aa-a27f-d82b8a0df638
8d6c42c9-fce7-4414-8e07-08564ad22fb9
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

helps make a difference to adhd child. used alongside other medications because I've found no one product works by itself.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

kids couldn't stand the taste of it. I would say ingredients and effects are good but not taste.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

This product is great and helps my son so much to calm him and he loves taking them!

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

We got items in Nigeria within one week from ordering. My son is calmer (no crying) after Calm Child Thanks

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

This product is great helps my daughter so much calms her and she loves taking them

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

very good item. just as described. a little more expensive than other sellers and quantity discounts have disappeared. delivery was ok but also expensive.