SG

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Purchased for my wife upon the recommendation of Dr Kharrazian's book, to try and help her hashimoto's. Not sure if this particularly had an effect, as we introduced many things at once, but the overall blend of supplements and supportive herbs seems to have definitely improved her condition. The main drivers, however, were selenium and inosine, which have been shown in studies to suppress auto-antibody levels.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I was suffering from nausea and occasional vomiting. A specialist told me I had ulcers. Instead of taking a drug, I started on this DGL. After finishing one bottle the symptoms seem to be gone; I'm going to take another bottle and then see how I do afterward. You chew a tablet before meals, and it has an unusual effect on the sense of taste when you first bite into your food. Just about anything will taste sweet for a minute.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I used to utilize this item Regularly to assist with my heartburn, however they've change the definition to incorporate Cyler Taule which on the off chance that you gaze upward online really causes indigestion. I attempted it one evening and had the most exceedingly terrible experience so don't mess with this item it's as of now bad. Also, word to the organization, for what reason did you change this and kindly set it back to the way that it was!regularly to assist with my heartburn, yet they've change the definition to incorporate Cyler Taule which in the event that you turn upward online really causes indigestion. I attempted it one evening and had the most noticeably terrible experience so don't mess with this item it's presently bad.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It helps me with burning in the stomach.The taste is acceptable. I prefer taking it instead of chemical medicine which is a defenetely worse option. The price is low, quality is high, delivery is fast.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My low stomach acid caused me to have painful gastritis. Taking DGL for 3 months has helped heal my gastritis, and this form is healthier without the glycyrrhizin; natural licorice has glycyrrhizin and it has been removed as it can cause elevations in blood pressure

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love licorice, so this product is right up my alley. The tablets are not chewable like gum, but more like a peppermint. Still, i feel that if I take one or two after a heavy meal my stomach seems to feel lighter. Will keep in my kitchen cabinet.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

DGL is preferred because it has the benefits of licorice without the ingredient that bring up blood pressure. I like the taste and often take it when I am tempted to take a sweet.