SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take this Cinnamon Extract in hopes that it will help my body control sugar. Of course, if I would only eat cinnamon 3 times per day, every day without fail, I would not feel the need to consume this in a capsule form. The big, BUT is I am not going to eat cinnamon on a consistent basis every day. I like it, but not enough to dedicate myself to that. Cinnamon caps are simply easier for me. Nice quality and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Ingredients and quality are good, however after such a long time off the market, the price is horrible, even though the supplement is good. Wish they would not have raised the price so much.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is a staple supplement I have been taking daily since Jan 2019 to help with the control of my blood sugar level. Im a type 2 diabetic patient who has been under diet control and exercise regime without needing medication. Will continue to have it and highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I took this for a full course, trying different options and after 4 weeks, my blood sugar was so balanced. Simple and effective.for those that are looking to being more responsible in terms of our blood sugars (I've got slightly high BS, but not pre-diabetic).

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good product and at a good price.

Posted on May 20, 2015

Bought 2 bottles of this for mom's birthday as she's diabetic with a blood pressure monitor and sugar level monitor. Since many have no complaints on this product, I really hope that this will help her. But I told her.....if she still feel skeptical, just bring the bottle to her doctor on the next appointment. :)

Posted on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using these cinnamon extract tablets for about a year now. Cinnaomon was recommended to me by a friend who lowered his cholesterol by taking them. I have lowered my cholesterol from 280 down to 191.I sometimes order them on line for other friends.I like these because they are small and easy to take. Thankyou

Posted on Jul 28, 2009

I have been using the Planetary Herbals cinnamon extract for more than a year, now, with very favorable results. It is very potent and helped to reduce my cravings for sweets very effectively. I have lost weight also, which helps, but this consistency of this product was certainly a major factor in helping me to stay away from sweets.

Posted on Feb 19, 2009

I have tried other cinnamon products. As a Diabetic I have to take other medicines that are hard on my stomach and the other cinnamons were added pain to my stomach. This brand is very compatible to my meds and I have no trouble digesting it. Thank you for your prompt service. J. Economakos

Posted on Aug 27, 2021