SG

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Don’t know if it’s related but since a few months after I started taking turmeric supplements, people keep commenting that I look thinner. I wonder if it helps with inflammation related bloating or something. Anyway, I like taking them, and I’m happy that they’re made with black pepper extract, which has been shown to help with absorption. Just be careful to wash your hands after taking them, as they make your fingers yellow when you touch them.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I often get bouts of arthritis in my left hand and this is my go to when it gets painful. When I first started using this my hand was swollen and I couldn’t open and close it. I went full dosage for about a week and the arthritis went away. Now every time my hand starts to hurt I take a couple of tablets and it’s all better. You do need to go full dosage for awhile to build it up in your body. I swear by this now.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am an herbalist/author for natural medicine. I recently did a test of 8 different brands. I bought all of them. This was the most pleasant. It has a sweet smell, which I think shows that it was processed properly.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I just wished the scientific studies were more conclusive that it really makes a difference.

Posted on May 16, 2022

good and fair price no way to check the accuracy of ingredients, it is excellent if it is correct

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I order it frequently and i like the quality and the price of this product. Delivery is fast.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Been using this for inflammation and it’s really helpful. Purchased this because it’s full spectrum. Wish Iherb would stop using plastic packaging it’s not necessary!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Good use for anti-inflammation and joint pain. The packaging is good but the pills are a bit too big to swallow easily.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great price. Hight quality ingredients

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality. Good price. Good value.