SG

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I take the capsules and keep them in my mouth as the taste doesn’t bother me at all. I love how the ingredients do not have any additives or other chemicals. The quality is great for the price too. It seems to help with rashes and calming extra “heat” within my body. I’ll keep it around and take it when I feel the heat.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is a very clean version of the classic Yin Chiao formula. This was recommended by an outstanding healer/acupuncturist/herbalist. If you take it with the first signs of a cold, the illness will not progress and the symptoms disappear. Yin Chiao is an essential item for a home and family "first-aid kit", and travel kit.

Posted on May 25, 2021

These totally help me get through stress-filled spring and fall changes, with an added mental boost in alertness and clarity i didnt have from my previous brand!! Great for physical symptoms and sniffles i get during season changes /too much wind per my acupuncturist as well. And i only need one a day!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Heard this fights viruses , even the Big One. But so far, when we have used it in the family, we have still become sick.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

Delivered quickly. Really works. It helps me keep allergies under control. Works really well to move quickly through colds-I take it when I first feel symptoms, along with Vitamin C. My last cold lasted around 24 hours or less.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Vvvvvery Goooood. It's amazing.An effective product in influ. Much much much much better than those yin chiao jie dou pian products made in hk or inland china. I've wasted a lot in the past and this is the best product at home.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This is a great classic formula to take when first noticing the start of a cold. Planetary Herbals always uses high-quality herbs. Love it!

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

This is my favorite for keeping colds etc at bay. I take at first sign of sore throat and it doesn't go any farther.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This is a fine product. I use it when my local herbalist does not have it in stock. It is actually less expensive through iherb.