SG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great quality and pure ingredients for this meat substitute! yummy taste and really easy to use. great package size as it's not too big for what's inside. very nutritious and good for you! high in protein, good for vegans but not only (I'm not and I love it!) highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Just became a vegetarian a couple of years ago. Got tired of eating the processed soy based meat alternatives. I stumbled across this on IHerb and could not be more satisfied with this Plant Boss product. Great southwestern taste and the texture is similar to ground beef, minus the meat of course!

First thing first, the macros for this plant-based crumbles are amazing: F1.5 C4 P15! It's more protein than what you'll get eating two eggs. I will purchase it again if it's a good price for days where I want to be more plant-based and need the protein boost from not eating meat. Not vegan/vegetarian here, so please do not judge the photos. I'm used to a stronger taste palate, so these were not too tasty for me. They did smell great from the packaging, but no idea why they came out bland. Had to add more flavour in the other ingredients for my wrap to make it tastier, and I did season this with more pepper/chipotle seasoning. That said, I think the texture of this is phenomenal. Size-wise, I would say this is value for money when you get it on a promo pricing. 4 servings in one pack. If you are #foreversingle like me and you're cooking for one, just note that the instructions to add 2 cups of water and 2TBS of oil is for 4 serves. You need to quarter it for one serve of crumbles. One serve of crumbles is pretty substantial and will fill you up if you like me are having it with eggs, peppers and tomatoes, lettuce and a paleo wrap! You still have excess crumbles as you can see from the photos. Edit: These were actually not bland, but I added too much water and some of the seasonings were at the bottom of the package. So if you're getting a bland mix, you might want to stir up the seasoning for each serve/portion and add less water.

9b85c69d-f833-4012-bf5b-6db099570fca
9aa322b1-83b1-4931-887f-3c9f1dea3e22
943e9506-24c4-48ec-850e-46f6499835ff
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good quality meat replacement, I tried it in vegetarian chili and it was delicious! Easy to use and makes a decent amount once it is reconstituted. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Tastes delicious! You wouldn't know it is made from plants! I am so glad there is no soy in this product; otherwise, I would not have purchased it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is a good source of protein and it's easy to make and use . You can add vegetables or onions as you cook it. It makes a few servings. There's not a lot of ingredients so you know what you're eating !

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a great substitute for Taco Meat sauce. Can use it in so many ways and the taste is comparable to the real thing but so much healthier. Try it--you'll like it with your favorite sauces and other recipes, too.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Keep these in your pantry for a rainy day! That’s what I do. I also get them for backpacking trips. It’s like a healthier and cheaper dehydrated backpacking food. The flavor is

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Really tasty meat replacement. It's easy to make and produces 4 generous servings. I strongly recommend it and will definitely be buying more.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This of my favorite of the taco flavored Plant Boss crumbles. Very versatile & delicious.